[SDL] Multiple SDL Windows again...

Mattias Engdegård f91-men at nada.kth.se
Thu Apr 26 02:10:57 PDT 2001

>But I would really really like to use multiple windows with SDL -
>so, if I implement it - will I just get flamed or will it end up
>in the current-generation public releases of SDL? :)

it's not a question of implementation, anyone can do that. it's a question
of design

It sounds like you really don't want to use SDL, since SDL is an
abstraction layer for a framebuffer. A windowing user-interface toolkit
like gtk or qt would probably serve you much better. You can also use a
separate process for each window