[SDL] alpha surface creation

Stephane Magnenat nct at ysagoon.com
Sat Apr 28 10:26:25 PDT 2001

I think he is more speeking of the location of standard directories, the
seperator signs for directories  (/ on U**x and \ on DOS/Windows), the
file-device controlling (hda,hdb,etc... on U**X or Linux, c:,d:,e:,etc... on
Win32) and maybe standard directories (e.g. /usr/lib and c:\WINNT\System,
C:\WINNT\System32). I think such things as an implementation (maybe with a
standardization for config files and maybe with a standard sdl .conf file
somewhere) could help making porting easier. Don't know, what others think
about that, but I think espacially handling the places, where to put files
ca be something very confusing on different plattforms/os's.

regards,

sascha