[SDL] Re: SDL_filesystem

Olivier Dagenais olivier.dagenais at canada.com
Fri Apr 13 05:28:24 PDT 2001

I'm a Win32 developer, so I'm willing to try compiling it and to spend
about 30 minutes to try to make it compile if it doesn't work right
away.  If all is successful, I'll send you the compiled binaries with
any changes to the code.

Although useful for SDL developers, I suggest you don't restrict your
audience to SDL developers.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer

news:3AD6EC55.535552F5 at humusoft.com...