[SDL] SDL_thread

Uriah Liggett game_dev at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:54:09 PDT 2001

On Sun, 08 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> SDL 1.3 will internally track hardware surfaces and free them automatically.
>
> See ya!
> 	-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software

I must have missed this elsewhere... (if it was announced elsewhere)...

One word (said in Stimpy's voice): "Joy!"

When this happens, if we still are freeing our surfaces, will that cause any
troubles (in other words, will I still be able to compile my SDL1.2 and
earilier apps under 1.3 without headache ;-)?

(Perhaps a bit early to ask... but I am very stoked about this ;-)

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell at geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >