[SDL] SDL_ttf 2.0 BETA

winterlion winterlion at fsj.net
Sat Apr 7 02:17:13 PDT 2001

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Sam Lantinga wrote:

> Okay, I hacked out the first draft of the SDL_ttf 2.0 code, which
> uses the FreeType 2 API (http://www.freetype.org/)
>
> The code is available at:
> http://www.libsdl.org/cvs/SDL_ttf-2.0.0.tar.gz

First try - so far everything works beautifully.  No problems here!
And in case anyone's wondering (they probably aren't) - I haven't had
freetype-1 installed in a while...

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis
--
What is courage now?  Is it just to go until we're done?
Men may call us heroes when they say we've won but if we should fail, how

Member in purple standing of the Mad Poet's Society.
Trying to bring truth from beauty is Winterlion.
find at this <a href="http://geocities.com/winterlion">winterlions' page</a>