[SDL] Re: BeOS bug

Eugenia Loli-Queru eloli at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:23:27 PDT 2001

"Samuel Hart" <criswell at geekcomix.com> wrote in message
news:01040609170301.00819 at CX114229-D...

> Just to let anyone interested in this bug know.... the reason why I
haven't
> been able to reproduce this in my program (Tux Typing) is because I shut
off
> the mouse pointer and generate my own in the game... Just realized this as
> was testing out the latest Tux Typing release on BeOS ;-)

I reproduced this with LGeneral (a Panzer General clone
http://lgeneral.sourceforge.net) just this morning again. The guy is
creating his own mouse pointer and the bug is still there. What I mean by
creating his own mouse pointer is that he is using his own icon for it.

Sam, at your home machine, when your monitor is going out of Sync on beOS,
please press SHFT+CNTRL+ALT+F12 to go 640x480xGreyscale. If you get in this
stage and it works, I will let you know how to proceed and install either
the G450 driver or go with VESA. :)

Thanks,
Eugenia