[SDL] BeOS bug

Samuel Hart criswell at geekcomix.com
Fri Apr 6 09:14:00 PDT 2001

On Fri, 06 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> > The bug is still there, and it happens to non-opengl applications too.
> > I tried to test the problem to my other partition where I have the new
> > OpenGL installed and GLUT installed. The bug is still there in the 2D
> > fullscreen SDL games. In my opinion this is an SDL bug.
>
> I've been able to reproduce this, but haven't had a chance to look at
> why it's happening.  I'll take a look when I get some time.

Just to let anyone interested in this bug know.... the reason why I haven't
been able to reproduce this in my program (Tux Typing) is because I shut off
the mouse pointer and generate my own in the game... Just realized this as I
was testing out the latest Tux Typing release on BeOS ;-)

So, as a kludge, anyone wanting to avoid this bug can just make their own
pointer ;-)

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell at geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >