[SDL] buttons library?

Alexander Pipelka pipelka at teleweb.at
Thu Apr 5 17:51:43 PDT 2001

On Friday 06 April 2001 00:39, you wrote:

> I have one that I very recently ported to SDL. Looks rather nice (plain
> simple Win95 style, but with color schemes selectable per widget), but
> that's probably one of few nice things about it.

David,...

This time I wil produce a completely useless reply :))

As you might guess: I also wrote a really useless widget library for SDL.

Hmmm,....

Maybe not really useless for some of you:
(Because I know of all the problems with widgets and libs trying to implement
them)

ok,..
last chance to get on the train for some really productive stuff:

http.//www.bms-austria.com/projects/paragui

Yeah,...
The one and only,...

(This ad was sponsored by noone)