[SDL] buttons library?

David Olofson david.olofson at reologica.se
Thu Apr 5 15:39:58 PDT 2001

On Thursday 05 April 2001 20:08, Jacek Pop?awski wrote:
> Hello. I need to code project for my school - simple 3D editor. I am
> familiar with OpenGL and SDL, but I don't know how to code buttons, simple
> dialogs, menus... I thought about qt, but this project should work in
> Windows (qt is not free there), and I will code it in Linux... So - which
> gui library should I use? It can be extremely simple (just buttons and
> simple dialogs to edit few values...)

I have one that I very recently ported to SDL. Looks rather nice (plain
simple Win95 style, but with color schemes selectable per widget), but that's
probably one of few nice things about it.

Only 256 colors, half-arsed C API, rendering code and stuff for the standard
widgets integrated in the lib etc, but it does get the job done in my simple
visualization tools I use at work.

I'll clean it up and release a real version some time - not likely to
happen soon, though. ;-) I can mail the code if you want to have a look.

//David

`----------------------> http://www.linuxaudiodev.com/maia -'