[SDL] mingw32 on Linux Q.

Jaren Peterson jaren at nffs.com
Thu Apr 5 14:12:46 PDT 2001

    It looks to me that the SDL library paths aren't set up right. I had that same error yesterday, I simply stole the configure.in
file from the test directory and made my changes to it. you need to make sure to do your -l/usr/local(blah, your path where SDL
libs are)
anyhow, take a look at the test configure file it helped me figure it out.

Jaren Peterson