[SDL] Fullscreen problems

Sean Thomas Middleditch sean.middleditch at iname.com
Fri Apr 28 09:34:54 PDT 2000

Michael Vance wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 11:50:19AM -0400, Sean Thomas Middleditch wrote:
>
> > I've just upgraded to XF86 4.0 and the new nVidia drivers.  All SDL apps
> > that use fullscreen act REALLY weird... the whole screen turns black, and a
>
> SoF works fine here with the NVIDIA drivers and SDL from CVS.
>
> m.
>
> --
> Programmer             "Ha ha." "Ha ha." "What are you laughing at?"
> Loki Software                      "Just the horror of being alive."
> http://lokigames.com/~briareos/                   - Tony Millionaire

Really?  Well, doesn't that suck.  For me I mean.

Anyone have any idea why all my SDL fullscreen apps would give me that problem
then?  I don't actually know if it's SDL specific, because the only other
fullscreen apps I have that don't use SDL use Glide with my Voodoo 2, and that's
completely unrelated to X.

This is getting irritating.. ;-)

Sean Middleditch