[[SDL] file loading ... png 4 byte sdl surfaces

Oliver Batchelor shadows at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 28 04:32:45 PDT 2000

using a png and loading into a sdl surface with imglib to use as an
opengl texture is the format abgr of the pixels or something wierd
like that?

I know that loading a bmp where there is 3 bytes / pixel its bgr and
I have to convert to rgb for opengl .. so can anyone tell me what the
pixel format is for 4 bytes/pixel ?

thanks,
Oliver Batchelor