[SDL] tga file loading ...

Oliver Batchelor shadows at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 28 03:26:12 PDT 2000

ahahah I tried it and it absolutely wastes it !!

I suppose I could just do my hf's in gimp and read the height from
the addition of the r g and b values ... then image formats wouldnt
get stuffed up  .

png formats are 8 bits/channel ? because
SDL_surfaces are 8 bits/channel in memory arent they ?

thanks,
Oliver Batchelor