[SDL] Re: Window resizing

francis.irving at creaturelabs.com francis.irving at creaturelabs.com
Fri Apr 28 03:16:07 PDT 2000

It seems then that there are two sorts of resizing

1. One that keeps the underlying SDLSurface the same size, and blits it in a
scaled way.

2. One that resizes the underlying SDLSurface.

To do number 2, it would presumably need some kind of callback so the
application can build the contents of the larger surface.

Francis