[SDL] tga file loading ...

Oliver Batchelor shadows at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 28 03:16:47 PDT 2000

Hmm I was using an app to generate hieght fields and it outputs the
files as 16 bit tgas (terraform)
It instead of putting the usual rgb info in eg 5,6,5 for each color
it just puts all 16 bits for the height of that part of terrain ...
If I use gimp to convert tga->png would it mess all that up ?

Oliver