[SDL] Problems downloading SDL_mixer-win32

francis.irving at creaturelabs.com francis.irving at creaturelabs.com
Wed Apr 26 09:11:48 PDT 2000

I had exactly the same problem a week or two ago.

Until it's fixed, there's a workaround.  If you have Visual C++, it's easy
enough to download SDL_mixer-1_0_5.zip.  It has a VisualC.zip with the
projects to compile the .lib and .dll yourself.

SDL_mixer works great under Windows, by the way!

Francis