[SDL] Re: PNG and transparency

Florian 'Proff' Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Mon Apr 24 14:01:53 PDT 2000

Sam Lantinga wrote:
> Very soon.  Let me think...  I can't think of any serious reason not to
> release SDL 1.1.3 any day now.

I have posted a bugreport two days ago, the image is not at the correct
position in windowmode. I have attached it to the end.
With 1.1.2 it workes.

Proff

Florian 'Proff' Schulze - florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Member: TeamTNT         - http://www.teamtnt.com
Homepage:               - http://proff.fly.to
ICQ#:                   - 40510245

Hi,

I have a problem with window output in SDL. I will try to explain it
with ASCII-Art:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SIIIIIIII         S
SI      I         S
SI  WWWWWWWWW     S
SI  W   I   W     S
SIIIWIIII   W     S
S   W       W     S
S   WWWWWWWWW     S
S                 S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S is the Screen, I is the Image of the Surface and W is the Window. As
you can see the Image is always in the upper-left corner of the Screen,
independend from where the Window is. Is this normal or is that a bug.
I've tried it with SDL 1.1.3. With an older 1.1.x version it worked. I
haven't tried 1.0.x.

I have asked some time ago, is 1.1.x official yet or not?