[SDL] SDL for Linux on ARM?

Michael Vanecek mike at mjv.com
Mon Apr 24 14:42:54 PDT 2000

Sweet - I've never tried to port across architectures before - but if
SDL compiles fine on the StrongArm architecture (sa-1100 or sa-1110)
then shouldn't just recompiling Mealstrom be all that's necessary, or do
you forsee major/minor hacking to make it work? I'm working on an
embedded project using Linux and the StrongArm chip (sa-1100 for now,
sa-1110 later) and I wanted to use SDL as the core gaming library and
Mealstrom as the test-bed to make sure things are working fine...

Mike