[SDL] New SDL article

Phoenix Kokido kokido at postmark.net
Sun Apr 23 13:47:49 PDT 2000

The crayon drawling (spelling error intentional) really threw me off.
You should have consultatled with the list first Sam, I know how to
remove notebook paper lines from scans.  The mock-up interface looked
really nice however, can't wait for part 4.

Wesley Poole
AKA Phoenix Kokido
Tired of hiding behind a on-line only identity...
members.xoom.com/kokido
kokido at postmark.net