[SDL] Crossplatform screensavers

Phoenix Kokido kokido at postmark.net
Sat Apr 22 11:27:59 PDT 2000

Windows screen savers are slightly more involved than that, they have
to have certain bits of data in them and support certain command line
switches, you'd be best off trying to find some windows screen saver
code or a tutorial to find out exactly what all is required.

Wesley Poole
AKA Phoenix Kokido
Tired of hiding behind a on-line only identity...
members.xoom.com/kokido
kokido at postmark.net