[SDL] OT: TCP/IP

Roy Wood roy at centricsystems.ca
Thu Apr 20 11:41:55 PDT 2000

>I'm developing a space shooter for OpenGL (MacOS, Win, Linux) using SDL.
>Ok, BUT, I'm having some real problems coding OT, BSD sockets and
>Winsock. Do you guys know of any "socket layer" that works thru all this
>implementations?

I'm still tweaking the Mac OpenTransport TCP stuff, but the UDP part
works fine in the revision to SDL_net I've been working on.  I've had a
terrible time finding time to work on it for the past two weeks, but as
of yesterday, I finally got rid of the problem that's been eating up my
time, so I should have things finished up in the next few days.  Of
course, I've been saying something like that for two weeks, but this time
I really mean it!  :-)

-Roy