[SDL] Volume Control

Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer markus.oberhumer at jk.uni-linz.ac.at
Tue Apr 18 07:07:41 PDT 2000

Real world has shown that I need a patched and rebuilt SDL,
an enhanced SDL_mixer and some additional driver volume
control for my PySol sound server.

I'm happy to share all my fixes and enhancements with you, but
it's up to Sam to decide what to include into the core components.
I know what I need ;-)

Markus