[SDL] could not run sdl test program

Melvin Toh k66winds at bigfoot.com
Sat Apr 29 16:08:14 PDT 2000

  I wish I knew, all the sites that had it are shut down. Its floating around
somewhere though. I was thinking, porting it to another OS shouldn't be as
difficult as it sounds. Its pretty basic graphics actually, you'd just have to
figure out how to change the D3D calls to OGL. Although they might be using
some special asm and etc thats non portable.