[SDL] CVS Update (SDL_ASYNCBLIT)

Nicholas Vining vining at pacificcoast.net
Fri Apr 14 19:01:13 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Lantinga <slouken at devolution.com>
To: sdl at lokigames.com <sdl at lokigames.com>
Date: Friday, April 14, 2000 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [SDL] CVS Update (SDL_ASYNCBLIT)

>> >A new CVS snapshot is now available:
>> >http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/cvs.html
>

>> ... you're just desperate to avoid doing that code audit, aren't you? :-)
>
>The code audit is done.  SMAC'ing time!

Scott finally struck! Yeah, hope it's not my code you were auditing...
please bear in mind that I actually developed a sane coding style after
that, except that nothing's finished enough to show. Maybe this weekend...
I'm getting a new computer soon so that may drive me to produce. Damn
burnout. ;)

SMAC == "Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri", I presume?

> -Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software

Nicholas
Nicholas Vining         "So what're we going to do tonight, Brain?"
vining at pacificcoast.net "The same thing we do every night, Pinky,
icq: 20872003            world domination through Linux."