[SDL] Any examples around on how to get to work sdl_mixer and smpeg?

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Fri Apr 14 00:15:25 PDT 2000

> Hello all,

>     I'm looking for an example that exaplains how to get to work together sdl_mixer and smpeg. any one can help me?

UNIX:
If you have smpeg installed, and configure the mixer, it will automatically
be built with MP3 support, no additional configuration is necessary.

If you actually want to play a movie with sound while audio is active using
SDL_mixer, well... that's black magic. :)  Send me e-mail for details.

See ya,
	-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software