[SDL] Microphone

Dave dleimbac at phoenix.lhup.edu
Thu Apr 13 11:06:52 PDT 2000

Stuff needs to be read from the /dev/dsp in linux.  The sourcecode to
kvoicecontrol should help clear up things...
(Kvoicecontrol is a program that allows you to launch applications and do
other things by voice recognition)

Last time I tried it I had to change the mode on /dev/dsp to make it work.

Dave