[SDL] quick 2D paralax scrolling

Sam Hart hart at physics.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 25 11:43:07 PDT 2000

> Either way... I could be totally wrong... but I do know that they had to Recall
> most of the PS2 because of bad Ram.
>
> Well see... hopefully my PS2 source is completely wrong and there for I am
> wrong.  I always like PlayStation games and I was really discouraged when I heard
> this info.

Well, regardless of the hardware (as cool as it looks like it'll be),
hopefully they'll have a good game lineup like the original PSX had.

(Ok, ok, most PSX games suck, but there were just so many excellent ones
to make up for it.  From all I've seen an played on N64, for example, none
of them have the edge that some of even the original PSX games did.  Ditto
for Dreamcast... the ONLY reason I'd buy one right now is for Soul Calibur...
none of the other DC games I saw so far stack up to Soule Calibur)

Digression?  Noooooooooo

-bill!