[SDL] SDL_GetKeyState question

Dave dleimbac at phoenix.lhup.edu
Mon Apr 24 20:05:52 PDT 2000

PlayStation 2 is no big lose in my opinion.  For what I here it really isn't that
great compared to Dolphin of even DreamCast when it comes down to graphic.  Like
Playstation on there is no Anti_Aliasing build in so graphics have sharp edges.
And there is very little video ram.  I for get how much, but I heard that it was
lower then DreamCast.

Either way... I could be totally wrong... but I do know that they had to Recall
most of the PS2 because of bad Ram.

Well see... hopefully my PS2 source is completely wrong and there for I am
wrong.  I always like PlayStation games and I was really discouraged when I heard
this info.

-Hays

--
When someone says "your one in a million,"  it means that there are 6,059 people just like you.