[SDL] SDL and SunOS

Dan Huber huberd at mail.lafayette.edu
Tue Apr 11 14:06:59 PDT 2000

ok, I recompiled and now I don't get that error. ( I set the environment
variable SDL_VIDEODRIVER=x11 before I compiled SDL, I think that did it )

but, the configure script doesn't detect opengl support.  I have the mesa
libs installed in my own home directory.  I didn't see any parameters in
the configure script to point to the source of the opengl libs.  Am I
missing something? Thanks.

- daerhu