[SDL] Anouncing LsdlDoom 1.4.4.3 Now with Win32 Support

Mattias Engdegård f91-men at nada.kth.se
Fri Apr 21 18:28:00 PDT 2000

Sam Lantinga wrote:

> > This works with SDL version 1.0.4, but fails with 1.0.8 and 1.1.1. The
> > error I get is:
>
> > Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
> >   serial 33 error_code 3 request_code 2 minor_code 0
>
> Try the latest CVS snapshot:
> http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/cvs.html
>
>         -Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software

I went ahead and grabbed the source from CVS and followed the directions,
but it still fails. I checked to make sure it installed correctly and
/usr/include/SDL/SDL.h reports the version as 1.1.2. I made sure to run
ldconfig and rebuild gtk-demo. Another note: I am running GTK 1.2.7, should
I grab the latest GTK from CVS?

-Erik