[SDL] i am starting afresh

pastres beau pastresbeau at caramail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:00:47 PDT 2000

hello, i am a 19 year-old programmer and i am trying to
learn SDL APIs as an alternative to DirectX on linux
stations... SDL is fairly simple and it seems to be as
powerful as his proprietary equivalent... So i would be
glad if someone could tell me some tricks... i do not know
if i am to write a fast graphics primitive library in order
to complete that API... (I think I must), and I have not
been able to find an exhaustive explaination of the
programming interface, even if i should have red the
sources. I thank anyone that could help me in advance...
have fun !