[SDL] Re: SDL_mixer + SDL_RWops

Jess JessH at lbjhs.net
Mon Apr 10 08:18:50 PDT 2000

if you wana convert the mikmod directory i think im gona do the timidity dir so
send me the patch when ya get done and ill merge it all , and if anyone else
wants to help tell me.

the way im planning on doing it renameing the function to name_RWops and
converting it to use RWops, then write a wraper with the old function name that
loads it into an RWops structureand passes it to the RWops version. this sound
good to you?