[SDL] Re: SDL + GL + X + GeForce = lock

Thomas Lund tld at carlbro.dk
Thu Apr 6 05:22:04 PDT 2000

Wow - I haven't heard of a single one.

This is a little off topic, but could you have him post some stats? X
server version and so on.

Every time I try to use it with any GL program, it crashes after 1-3
frames and locks my Xserver. Running in 2D is no problem at all. I have
not tried it with any commercial product yet, since the card is rather
new in my machine.

But I have gotten so desperate that I have bought an old Voodoo card for
3D.

/Thomas