[SDL] Re: SDL + GL + X + GeForce = lock

Kenton Varda temporal at gauge3d.org
Wed Apr 5 18:10:47 PDT 2000

OK, a little more info:

I narrowed it down to the buffer swapping routine.  The crash occurs
there.  My guess is that nVidia's drivers do not like the whole
dual-display thing.  Unfortunately, it does not appear as if that can be
easily changed...

BTW, I am using v1.1.2 now, and the same thing also happenned with v1.1.1.

-Kenton Varda