[SDL] Re: SDL_mixer lib questions

Jess JessH at lbjhs.net
Thu Apr 6 02:01:48 PDT 2000

as the 8 channels and doesnt suport hardware, wouldnt it make more sense to implement openAL ontop of SDL's sound stuffs instead of SDL_mixer's
(and make whatever additions are necesary in SDL's sound suport). that would also get rid of the extra dependency. if this is a bad idea please
forgive my ignorance on the subject. (and if its a good one then just forget that i dont know much about it and think im smart :-)

                            Jess