[SDL] CVS Update (SDL_ASYNCBLIT)

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Fri Apr 14 12:34:50 PDT 2000

I have an nVidia GeForce 256 (Guillemont 3D Prophet DDR-DVI).  I am
trying to use it with SDL GL.  All of the OpenGL test programs lock up X
to the point that I have to reboot.  This is under RedHat 6.1 with the
GeForce drivers from nVidia.  At least one frame is always drawn before
the lock occurs.  Sometimes, it stays up for a few seconds.

I highly doubt that this is SDL's fault.  It is probably just the fact
that nVidia's current Linux support sucks.  :)  However, non-SDL
programs do not have this problem.  I am just curious to know if anyone
has any ideas.

Thanks.

-Kenton Varda