[SDL] Re: Bugs: SDLImage, libz and libpng

ANOQ of the Sun anoq at HardcoreProcessing.com
Wed Apr 5 06:09:41 PDT 2000

ANOQ of the Sun wrote:

> I have noticed a few small bugs here and there:
> 1) When configuring SDL_Image (1.0.4) for
>     crosscompilation from Linux to Windows,
>     the generated Makefile has {prefix}
>     instead of $(prefix) in
>     the definition of the CFLAGS variable.
>     There may be similar places like this in the
>     makefile, but this one I had to correct to
>     make it work.

I have also found this same problem in the
warp, plasma and water demos (downloaded
a few days ago).

It's both the SDL_CFLAGS and CFLAGS
variables which have {prefix} instead of
$(prefix)

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com