[SDL] French intro to SDL

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Thu Apr 13 13:24:38 PDT 2000

Its just a compile time option, which you can change at any point....
WIthout having VC6 in front of me, off the top of my head, its something
like this:

Under Project->Settings...
Errr, under the Link tab...
Theres a text box at the bottom with all sorts of gobbledygook in...
theres a switch followed by an option, which can be changed between
'windows' and 'console' to change the type of application...change that in
both debug and release modes.

Vague, I know...but hopefully better than nothing.

Ben