[SDL] Probably my stupidity but...

Nicholas Vining vining at pacificcoast.net
Tue Apr 4 22:37:13 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Howe <parasite at cooper-mtn.com>
Newsgroups: loki.open-source.sdl
To: sdl at lokigames.com <sdl at lokigames.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 10:20 PM
Subject: [SDL] Probably my stupidity but...

>Where can i find information on how to program openGL with SDL. I looked
>on the SDL web page but all it had was a copy of NeHe's tutorials for
>windows.

They've been ported over to SDL on that page (I did number 19, I don't know
if it's up yet, though), so that's a good bet. You might also want to try
out my wonderful OpenGL documentation, which is included in the SDL docs, or
take a look at the testgl source. ;-)

Damn! I still need to do that thing! Bugger.

Nicholas
--
Nicholas Vining         "While you're out there struggling
vining at pacificcoast.net  with your computer, I'm naked,