[SDL] Re: Probably my stupidity but...

Andy Howe parasite at cooper-mtn.com
Tue Apr 4 22:38:10 PDT 2000

I don't know if i am look in the right place then. I looked in the
OpenGL intro and it looked like windows code to me. This is an example
from lesson 7 (http://nehe.gamedev.net/tutorials/lesson7.htm).

#include <windows.h>            // Header File For Windows
#include <stdio.h>              // Header File For Standard Input/Output
( ADD )
#include <gl\gl.h>              // Header File For The OpenGL32 Library
#include <gl\glu.h>             // Header File For The GLu32 Library
#include <gl\glaux.h>           // Header File For The GLaux Library

HDC     hDC=NULL;               // Private GDI Device Context
HGLRC   hRC=NULL;               // Permanent Rendering Context
HWND    hWnd=NULL;              // Holds Our Window Handle

bool    keys[256];              // Array Used For The Keyboard Routine
bool    active=TRUE;            // Window Active Flag
bool    fullscreen=TRUE;        // Fullscreen Flag

All that the OpenGL intro page seems to do is link to the lessons on
gamedev.com. Is this something that needs to be fixed? If i am looking
in the wrong place, please direct me to the correct one.