[SDL] Microphone

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Thu Apr 13 07:13:02 PDT 2000

> A question for Sam I guess: How did Loki deal with the libc6 library
> and/or other LGPL'd libraries the software you folks ported relied on?

In general we only rely on our own libraries, SDL, and glibc.
glibc is a special case in that we dynamically link with the version on
the system, therefore we don't have to include any source.  I believe
the admonition to providing source code only holds if you ship with the
library that you are linking with.  You are free to say "requires XXX,
available at YYY" without worrying about the license (I think) :)

See ya!
	-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software