[SDL] Scaleing, SDL_DOUBLEBUF, SetVidMode, etc.....

Jess JessH at lbjhs.net
Thu Apr 13 07:30:18 PDT 2000

>> As far as I know you only get console output when you build a "console"
>> application, one that brings up a black input/output window.  That's why
>> I redirect stdio to files.
>
>Hmm. I'm using mingw32 (2.95.2) and compiling with -mwindows options, I
>don't get a black box, but I do get the files in the cwd.

I don't know about mingw32, but I know it exists with VC 6, but you need to toggle it specifically.

Question for the Windows-knowledgeable: When you differ between a "Win32 Application" and a "Win32 Console Application",
what exactly changes? Maybe we could enforce console applications under Win32, and hence deal with this file export stuff, which
is really a kludge.

>ATB,
>	Simon.

Nicholas