[SDL] Joystick hat constants

Michael Vance briareos at lokigames.com
Mon Apr 3 08:28:50 PDT 2000

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 08:20:48PM -0800, Sam Lantinga wrote:
> Hey, does anyone have code that would be seriously broken if we changed
> the joystick hat constants?

You know, I was wondering what the hell those got set to when I was
writing the joystick code for SoF. I even ended up poring through the
kernel source at the joystick structures to see what happens...

m.

--
Programmer             "Ha ha." "Ha ha." "What are you laughing at?"
Loki Software                      "Just the horror of being alive."