[SDL] YUV

Benjamin Meyer benjamin at csh.rit.edu
Wed Apr 5 08:19:44 PDT 2000

video cards. (just about them all) have YUVx.x supported in hardware and
in hardware converts to RGB before displaying it to the screen.  Is this
feature supported in the x video drivers?  Is it only in the 4.x tree?
Or is it in all the trees 3.x(?).  If it is, will support for this come
to SLD?  If not where should I look to read up on how to access it.
Would I just write directly to the xlib?
    Also is there any of the macrovision code checks in the drivers?

    -Benjamin Meyer