[SDL] SDL_WINDOWID problems

Leonardo Zide leonardo at centroin.com.br
Mon Apr 3 08:24:38 PDT 2000

  Hi,

  Since I upgraded to the latest SDL version (1.1.3) I've been having
problems using the SDL_WINDOWID hack, I get this message when I try to
call SDL_SetVideoMode ():

Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

  And after that the program exits, I can't even make the gtk-demo work
anymore (everything was fine before I upgraded). Does anyone have any
ideas or is it a bug in SDL ? If I don't use the SDL_WINDOWID hack the
program works but I get the SDL display in another window.

Leonardo