[SDL] Documention

Martin Donlon akawaka at csn.ul.ie
Sat Apr 1 06:39:43 PST 2000

Sam,
   Maybe a better way to go about it would be to setup a seperate
doc project with a CVS repository etc. Sourceforge would be quite ideal
for this, or i could be run from the SDL website. I'd be happy to work
with this. Maintaining the docs on a permenent basis is really to much
work for one person.

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Sam Lantinga wrote:

> > I am curius as to who is currntly in charge of the web site and
> > documenation?  Because both of them could use an update.
>
> I'm officially taking care of them, but I don't have a lot of time
> to update them.  Anybody want to volunteer to update and improve
> the documentation?
>
> See ya!
> 	-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software

Long live the confused,
                  Akawaka.
--
Bother! said Pooh, as @TO torched the forest.