Help! (fwd)

Eduardo B. Fonseca eduardo at fnn.net
Thu Jan 28 20:02:57 PST 1999

Paul-

> Oh god. How many times did you post this?

2 times, sire :)

> Man...Mac OS is really bad...ya needz to grow up. Other than that....me and
> you need to get in touch.

Well... MacOS runs quake. So it's not soooo bad :)
Even John Carmack agree with me... and he does not need to grow up
(neither do I ;))

> I give up...tell me why?

Well, because it's one of the fastest linuxes around :)

Silicon Graphics O2 Workstation. http://www.sgi.com

> Dude...as I said...me and you needz to get in touch. I sense some magic here.

Here I am :)

> Check out DOOM source...eh...there is also dis thing called OpenGL.

Ya.. I know that now. Thanks for telling me :)

Thanks for everything...

Eduardo B. Fonseca
eduardo at fnn.net