[patch] Exposing SDL_MapSurface and related functions

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Thu Jan 28 11:43:40 PST 1999

> I tried to put together a patch for exposing SDL_MapSurface and related
> routines, but for some reason I'm getting link-time errors from g++ (yeah, I
> know) when trying to use my updated library. Can anyone (coughcoughSamcough)
> take a look at this and tell me what's wrong?

You need to add the functions to src/stub/exports.decl
(or add the headers to src/stub/Makefile and then type make in that directory)
You probably also need to add begin_code.h and end_code.h to all of your new
header files.

See ya!
	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken at devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
Author of Simple DirectMedia Layer -
	http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/