[SDL] XServer for SDL ?

Warren Downs warren at businesslink.com
Mon Aug 30 11:16:54 PDT 1999

Actually, this sounds pretty nice... I hadn't heard of it.  Where can we read
about this?

However, this only works for apps that are recompiled to use the libs.  There
are also apps that:

1. would need to run remotely, or
2. are already compiled to use an X server (even though perhaps locally).

So, I guess it would be nice to have both options.

Warren