[SDL] Posting policy

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Wed Aug 25 23:19:54 PDT 1999

> Can someone please point me to a posting policy regarding this mailing list?

> Personally I'd prefer not seeing html tags in the body of an email message
> but that's just me...

My mailer doesn't understand HTML, so I would appreciate it if people not
post using HTML.

> Also there is an unanswered question concerning audio under win32. When I
> set a sample rate of 10,000 the playback frequency is much higher. When I
> set a rate of 11,025 it works ok. Is there a bug, or is there a requirement
> that the sampling rate be a factor of CD sampling rate? Works fine under
> linux.

SDL doesn't do rate conversion except with multiples of 11025 Hz.
I have an idea of how to fix this, but I haven't implemented it yet.

	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken at devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
						 -- Rich Kulawiec